blue

Friday, August 16, 2013

All Ye Gals...Come to Me Party!


Margie hosted one night!  

Every once in a while we get together, as Snow College roomies, for a reunion.  It is so good to stay in touch.

Javier's has become a hot spot for our smaller girls nights.  Here, Marie announced she was moving to Italy for an extended period of time.  I'm excited for her but I'll miss her a ton!  

Ryan and I love our sisters to bits!

My best friend, Marie!!!  


I could write novels about these three lovely ladies.  From left to right: Me (Tanya), Kari Scott Bruderer, Sharlene Stephens Allen (my friend, then sister-in-law), and Marie Smith. They are the nearest and dearest friends I've ever known...I can think of a couple others that belong in this picture though...Jenny Schmalz and Stefanie Nelson Versey.


Jenny Schmalz and I, enjoying the Dew Tour!

An old friend, Darcey visited from Alabama.  

No comments:

Post a Comment