blue

Sunday, October 2, 2016

A Sore Loss

Heaven has never gleamed as bright as it does now.



My mother, Julie Ann (Jeppesen) Hawkins passed away on September 4, 2016, unexpectedly of a heart attack.  She was 64.  Words really cannot convey what a mother brings to her child's life (biological or otherwise).  That has never seemed as clear as it does now that I have to face the idea of carrying on without her, at least for a time.

My mother always gave 150% of herself to raising and supporting her husband and children, it shows in us,  and I will herald her example and her memory as long as I live.  She is sorely missed but I know I will see her again.  Families are eternal, and so is God's plan for them.  God be with you until we meet again.  I love you Mom!

Below is a link to her obituary:
Julie Ann Hawkins Obituary

Thanks to all that have reaching out in support of our family during this difficult time.  We feel the strength of your prayers, and are grateful for your gestures of kindness and love.


No comments:

Post a Comment