blue

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Let's Go Jazz!


Dustin was able to snag tickets to the Jazz vs. Houston Rockets game and invited us along!  The two teams we equally matched so it made for an entertaining night.  I love close games!  It was nice being able to bring Chloe along and I think I can safely say she had a great time!  She loved having her own seat (which I had to hold down while she sat - and stood - on it).


She loved the music, enormous screens and the energy of the fans!  She enjoyed seeing her cousins and clapping with the crowd (even when the Rockets scored a point).  And probably most of all, she enjoyed the string of drinking fountains we visited during the 3rd quarter when she was getting a little antsy.


I loved the family time, introducing Chloe to something new, and the cuddles I got as Chloe was winding down during the fourth quarter.  The Jazz bear was fun to watch.  At one point, he took a plastic sled and flew headfirst down the stairs of the lower bowl.  I can't believe he managed it!  And the Jazz played well, so that was fun!  The game went into overtime and the kids were all past their bedtime so we watched the final minutes in the hallway so we could be among the first to our cars.  The Jazz won!!  Thanks for Dustin, Shar, and Zions Bank for a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment