blue

Friday, November 29, 2013

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Confession:  These decorations have been up for a good week or two but I now feel brave enough to blog about it!  Since we are going to be in Cali half of December and through Christmas we wanted to enjoy our Christmas decorations as long as possible...well most of us...I'm not sure Cooper loves his reindeer antlers, haha!  But he'll be all set when we finally pull together our Grinch, Cindy Lou Who & Max costumes for one of these next Halloweens!

And in other news, Ryan, Shale and I went to see Frozen today!

I was blown away!  The artistry in this movie is exceptional and the music was great!
I love that it highlighted the relationship of sisters and the power of love.
It made me so grateful to have been able to enjoy the experience with my sister and to know I have her in my life, in general!  Shale and I want to dress up as these ladies for Halloween as well!  Cant wait to see her with red hair...it'll be interesting making mine white! but I'm excited!  I'll have to costume search while we're in California!

No comments:

Post a Comment