blue

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Officially Part of the Family

We had our office Christmas party at Ruby River tonight! It was perfect! I am so grateful I belong to an office where the staff is so warm, gracious, and fun to party with. I've worked at offices where staff members didn't want to spend time together outside of work and it made me sad! Here, we truly are family...we even had "family pictures" taken and Dr. Felt gave us copies as a Christmas gift this year. We had delicious avocado & steak egg rolls as an appetizer (divine!), steak & crab for dinner with these awesome baked, breaded & fried baked potatoes, and cookies/ice cream/creme brûlée for dessert! We had a Christmas exchange and Katie had my name. She gave me a Maurice's gift card and this little gem...
Apparently, there's a longstanding tradition of gifting this beaut to the newest employee each year and I'm told I need to be a great steward of the thing until we bring another employee to the office. Fantastic! I will make her beautiful...you wait and see! Now where to put her???

No comments:

Post a Comment