blue

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Proof Positive -- My Husband is the Best Ever

Ryan left his google drive open on my computer this morning and I saw a document entitled "New Aspects of My Life." Intrigued, I opened the file and here is what it read:

These are a few things that my wife has introduced to my life:

Being more spontaneous
Giving more on tips at restaurants
How to appreciate the life stories of older people, especially grandparents
Being more open to spending money on fun things
Eating more healthy more often
Spending more that 30 mins in a mall
Learning that only a woman can find an item that has been placed in the bottomless pit that is a woman’s purse
Having our house decorated by Tanya is more appealing than my style of bare walls
How to be silly with her
Trying new things
Ichibon
Kimchi
How much you can love a dog
Professional spa massages
Her mission friends/mission president/reunions
Manila, UT/Flaming Gorge vacations
Fishing
Swing dancing/Zumba
Car rides
Taking the scenic route

Reading this warmed my heart and nearly made me cry! Ryan is so wonderful. He wrote it on some random day in October.  I’m grateful that he takes time to reflect on the good I bring to his life, independent of any special occasion or me coaxing it out of him. I am a blessed woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment